Monday, February 2, 2015

I've always wanted to work in the hospital.Always wanted to become a medical assistant ,because i love working with people and helping them.I thought I would go to college take some class and that was it do what I always wanted to do.I thought taking medical assistant would have been an easy class taking,but I was wrong.It isn't that simple .There are so many different kinds of words for  you  to remember.So many big words to define and/or  to pronounce.Different things you have to remember like bones,cells,skin,ect.In the beginning I just look at the word or words like" what is this"?.But for me to become a medical assistant i have to learn it.Everybody start not knowing nothing to knowing it all . I started using my flash cards, downloading different kinds of medical app,and looking up things online.Ill even play some games because I seem to learn a little faster when it is fun.Now I know a little bit more then what i used to(not a whole lot,but a little bit more ).Its still hard ,but I'm working on it and trying to find  other ways i can study everything i need to know.Eventually ill get there just with a lot of studying and support.I just got to work hard for what i want and at the end it will pay off !So that means extra work,making sure I study,and not giving up!

No comments:

Post a Comment