Tuesday, March 3, 2015
In math class today I had to find out what would be my monthly salary after graduates. I have to write a paper about how would I be able to budget my expenses , and pay for my loan at the same time. How can I be able to avoid debt? What things will I have to cut that is not important? What will be the different if i pay off my loan off earlier or pay it in the 10 year time period. This assignment is basically showing us how real life would be. I like this assignment because it kind of gives me a head start for when I graduates and get a job in medical assistance. This will show me how to spend money wisely , and also if I would want to pay my loan faster. To start my paper off I had to fine out how much a medical assistance gross was. Then , I had to take out 20% of tax off the gross. When I found out what it was I divided that into 12,because I have to fine out how much I'm going to be make in a month . After, is when I find out what I would be making monthly. After finding out what was my monthly salary I had to make a budget list. What bills I will pay , how much I would put down for my loan ,and ect, That's how far I got into my assignment , and with doing the 3/10 step I cant wait to finish! I thought I was going to hate this assignment ,but it was the other way around. I know I'm going to learn from this and it is going to benefit in the long run!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment