Wednesday, April 22, 2015
A medical assistant in Pediatric Urgent Care is what i'm really looking forward to in working at.I had look up information on assisting in the urgent care. They take care of ill or injury patients. They would escort the patients into the exam room and check their vitals. when checking their vitals they will always ask what brought them in and if they are in pain. they usually ask them to rate their pain giving the assistant an idea of how much -pain they are in.The patients are usually infants, children, teens, and in some cases can be between 18-21.The medical assistant can always runs blood work and may be able to do x-ray because urgent care can be really busy all the time. Urgent care usually work in the evening, weekends, and on holidays. You have to be able to work fast and multitask.Work as a team,have patience, and be very caring. While doing my paper all the information I found really help me to understand how a medical assistant in urgent care would be like and what are the things i would have to do. I still have other option for the medical field, but pediatric urgent care in something i'm really interest in. I still have lots to learn about it,but i'm looking forward to learning more. I love helping other , i love being able to do something important, and it pay really good. I know i will get there in time and i have to keep pushing myself. I've come very far and i wont stop till the end. I will be a pediatric medical assistant one day!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment