Tuesday, April 21, 2015

PowerPoint I never did it before in till I came to Bryant & Stratton College . I never knew what was a PowerPoint , never knew how to do a PowerPoint , didn't even knew what a PowerPoint was use for. But in some of my classes I needed to do a PowerPoint. In  Literacy, Computer, and Math class I had to do a PowerPoint in different things. I didn't know how I was going to do this, but as I always do I would asks questions a lots of questions. Sometime I felt as if I would asks to much questions, but that is what the Instructors what you to do to asks them questions if we need help that is what they are there for. PowerPoint is when you put your work in a slide show ,but you don't put all your work into the PowerPoint. You only put in the important parts, you don't want your slide to be to distracted or to plan. You don't want to have paragraph because then the people you are presented to won't be paying any mind to what you are saying because they are to busy trying to read what you had wrote. That was what i was doing wrong at first, I was writing most of my paper into my PowerPoint in till my  Instructor from computer class told me I can write all that ,but just in my notes. On my slide I would just write down the important. Then i started to get the hang of it.I learned pretty fast and started to liked doing my PowerPoint. I was looking forward to doing my PowerPoint. I enjoy putting creating them even though I had problem putting in videos ,but it was not because of something i did wrong it was just because of the slides. One last thing about a PowerPoint is that after I would have to stand in front of the class and present my presentation. I was very scared and nervous about doing it. I thought I wouldn't do it right and mess up when i had to talk, but i did it and the only thing i did was laugh a lot and smile.  I felt good after I did my presentation was done because I thought i did a pretty good job for it being my first time. I still get scared and nervous ,but one day I will overcome it and not be scared or nervous to do a presentation. Another thing about PowerPoint that my Instructor from Literacy class was that the PowerPoint is a tool not the presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment