Wednesday, April 22, 2015

I had to do a  Professional Plan assignment for Literacy class. The assignment  was to write about any three jobs that we would like to work at after we graduate from our field. We also had to write about what drew us to our field and what advises would we give the next student form next semester about doing this assignment. I  found this assignment was a little bit of challenging because I thought medical assistant  in any department does the same thing, but when looking up information for my three department fields for medical assistant every department had different duties and routines. Yes every medical assistant have to do vitals, height, vitals, give shots out, greet patients , and take them to the exam room. Then I notices that in each department you do something you wouldn't do in an other department. For example , in the OBG/YN you would do everything a medical assistant would do, but you help with minor surgery. In urgent care you can do a patient  x-ray which was new to me because  I didn't even know a medical assistant can do a patient x-ray. When doing this assignment i found a lot information that made me understood more about medical assisting. Like i found that an urgent care assistant get pay more then a OBG/YN assistant. The most crazies time of the year in the pediatric department is during the winter time and  physicals time. I found the easy way to do this assignment was to start my paper asap. Do not waste time and start looking for all the information that you need . I have asked a lot of question to make sure i was doing my paper the way it supposed to be. Also I had others read my paper to have a better understanding if i need to change something or what mistake I should fix. I also brought in my paper on time , well before the due date. Better to bring in your paper early then late, bring in your paper later will only give you a bad grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment