Wednesday, April 22, 2015
I did a Statistics Unit Project in my math class and my was on "Who Sends Out More Texts In A Day Males or Females?". I had to gather information from 20 people then I had to make a data showing my information. I had to make two different kind of graphs showing who texts more males or females. I predicted that females texts more then males because females are usually always on their phones. I collected my data by asking 10 males how much texts they send out in a day. The males I ask were from work, my family , and my friends. I also did the same with the females. I was right females does texts more than males, but males also texts as much as females do. The males were down by only a few texts. I could not believe males really did text that much in a day. Females send out between 300-3000 texts in day. Males send out between 500-2000 texts a day. I also had to find the maximum, minimum, mean, mode, median, range, and outliers. I used a pie graph to show the different in percentage of who texts more. I also used a bar graph to show the mean between the two.The average texts in a day is between 500-1000 a day. This project was really interesting and fun. This just show how much people be on there phone in a day alone just sending out texts. I do not think any of the 20 people I asks can be one day without there phones. I really could not believe the answer I was getting when I had asked how many text he/she send out. I even had to look at their text to really believe them, and they were not lying they really did send out a lot of text in a day. I can say I text a lot, but they are masters in sending out texts. Makes me wonder don't they fingers ever get tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment