Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Computer classes is harder then I thought. I used to love typing on the key board till I had to take computer class. I never thought the way you type or how long it takes you to type  really matter, but I  guess you  have to type at least 40 wph and learn to type with out looking at the bored. I get so frustrated in my class because not only do I have a problem that I keep looking at my key board , but it hurts my hand and wrist. But as my teacher says its because I'm getting use to it and after a while Ill wont be able to type with out looking. Learning about computer is not really my thing. Its kind of hard trying to focus on something that is not an interest to me. This class always make you learn how to work a computer and it is not easy. Well for me it ain't , it is like learning a new language. Then find the things on a computer will take me hours because I have no idea about computers. I really don't know how will this benefit me , but if its one of my classes it must going to benefit me in the future. I just finish all my post-test so that,s great , but now i have to do this paper and have no idea what to do.But it's okay because once I know what and how I have  to do it I will be on the roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment