Thursday, March 5, 2015
I want to be a medical assistant , but I'm not to sure yet if I want to go for an obgyn or pediatrics assistant. I love kids to death and always love being around them.That's why I want to be in the pediatrics , but I also love being around pregnant women. I find how the body develops when a women is pregnant is really interesting.Now the reason why I cant decide is because both have a one reason that makes it hard for me to decide. The reason for the pediatrics is because I know in time as part of my job I would have to give the kids their SHOTS! I hate and scared of shots myself and I don't think I can do that to a child..I'll feel like I would be hurting them even though they really need their shots. The reason why i don't know about the obgyn is because women can get really grumpy and flip so fast on you. I wouldn't know what to do if a women starts yelling at me or cursing me out for no reason. But over the time I know that I will learn about what to do in them situation and how to handle it. In the future i know which one i will go for and which one i will be able to handle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment