Ever wonder how much information there is about you on the internet. In class we did a experiment to see how much information there is about us on the internet.To a surprise most of the class was able to find information about them self . For explain, like where they live or lived before ,there phone number, some information about their family, even some pictures of them or their love ones. My classmate really did not like the fact that with a click of a mouse you can find information about them online. Lucky for me I could not find anything about me .Not any picture , my number , not even where I live. It was like I did not even exist, which made me feel pretty good because i would not want any one looking me up and finding out things about me.
I think the reason I could not find anything about myself was because I never really put my information on line. I never felt comfortable putting my address ,phone number or anything that got to do with my information up . The only thing I would use the most is my email address. I do not even go shopping on line or order anything on line. I rather have it that way because it makes me feel better.I even pay all my bills in person rather then paying on line.
I think if you do not like your information on line , you should be careful where you are putting up your information. You should think twice before adding you phone number or address on line like Facebook and other website. Just know when you are putting information on the internet your giving anyone access to look up anything you put out there.You can also put on your privacy that can help too.
No comments:
Post a Comment