Sunday, March 22, 2015
In math class I am doing this project about my financial aid of paying back my loans after graduation. I have a 10-year period to pay back my loans with the interest of 4.66% .My payment begin six months after I graduate. But when I was looking up the information about paying back the loans I found that I can pay my loans before the 10-year period , not only that it would be faster and better ,but it would save me money. In this project we had to find what my loans are and how much would I pay back with the interest after ten years ,and how much will I pay if I pay sooner then the ten years. I also had to make a monthly budget and see if I would be able to pay sooner or if I would have to stick with the ten-year plan. When doing my budget I found that I would have extra money left ,so I can pay extra when paying back my loans.For explain , let say I was going to be paying $200 a month for my loans with the extra money I have left I can pay $300 instead.Another thing I have to keep in mind is always paying on time , not paying on time or missing a payment can get me in default and that is something I will avoid. I now have better understanding and more of idea how the student loans work. This project was benefit for me and now I can start my plan on how I will be paying back my load. I have gotten a lot of information and i will be putting into use. My goals are have a plan,to pay my loans before the 10-years period ,have a budget, and always have a emergence fund.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment